2 Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
Thanks to this recipe it is possible!
We»ll make a stunningly soft Chocolate Mousse just out of two simple ingredients.
This Chocolate Mousse is 100% Tasty,Easy & Green!
WARNING: THE FOLLOWING RECIPE IS EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE
• 1 ½ cup coconut milk
• 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
• ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract or -3 leaves of fresh peppermint (optional)
• chocolate drops or chopped (optional)
1. Whisk all ingredients until the mixture is airy and full of bubbles.
2. Pour into 2 forms and put in the refrigerator at least for 4 hours, better 6-8.
3. Once the mousse hardens, you can serve it.
1. This mousse is not too sweet, so you can add a bit of stevia, agave, maple syrup or powdered sugar. Powdered sugar is perfect for mousse texture.
2. Mousse hardens faster and better if the temperature in the refrigerator is at least 4 degrees.
Total cooking time: 5 minutes