DIY: Fizzy Toilet Bombs
Due to my experience any toilet need lots of love, if they don’t get enough an unpleasant odor appears in a bathroom.
With Homemade natural Fizzy Bombs your toilet will be delighted and the process of bathroom cleaning will become effective and fun.
— antibacterial effect
— freshens air in the bathroom
— they fizz lovey
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Place essential oils with a TINY bit of water in a spray bottle. I used a travel-sized spray bottle from the Container Store; it worked perfectly.
- Spray the mixture carefully, stirring between sprays. You want the mixture to become slightly damp, but not so wet that it begins to fizz. It will still be kind of dry and crumbly.
- Spoon the mixture into molds. .
- Allow them to dry overnight.
- Pop them out of the molds, and store in a glass jar.
- To use, just toss one bomb into the toilet. Watch it fizz away, and enjoy the pleasant aroma from your chosen essential oils.
Essential Oil Ideas
- Lavender + Lemon + Peppermint- lovely trio!
- Lavender + Eucalyptus + Peppermint
- Lemongrass+ Peppermint
- Lavender+ Rose
- Cinnamon+ cloves+ lemon
P.S. for the Fizzy Toilet Bombs you can use old or not certified essential oils that are not good enough to be used on the skin of your beloveds ( in homemade antiperspirant or in a natural sun screen)